Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving - 2008


So today is Thanksgiving - a good day to start a blog. A good day to look back on the year and remind myself of all I have to be thankful for. So much has changed in the last year or so. I changed from a job that I had been with for 23 years to a job with the state. A story for another blog. I have begun a new relationship after 24 years of singleness. My kids are both great and doing what they think God wants them to. They have grown to be wonderful godly adults.

Grandma was here for dinner - she is 95. Going strong for her age. Chelsey was in Virginia, Tim was still in Lebanon but showed up later for pie. Jason & Dave were here as well as two of Jason's friends Tim and Carolynn. We had a great day.

I am truly thankful for the life I live and the life I have had. I realize that God has always been in control and has lead me on this path to where I am now.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! We did too, but it will never be the same without family. Not that it's terrible, but the day ends and I just feel like it wasn't totally complete.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete