Sunday, April 18, 2010

mornings

Until recently I have not been much of a morning person. Weekends rarely saw me up before 9 or 10. Not sure what happened but in the last year or so if I sleep til 8 it is very rare. I am usually up by 6:30 or 7. I love the mornings -

The morning sky is so clear and blue.

I love the dew on the grass

And the colors are beautiful in the morning light

I love watching and listening to swallows - this morning when I stepped out my front door they were buzzing around and a little annoyed at me for interupting them. I spotted a couple on the electrical wire across the street, they made me laugh. I think he was trying to get her attention but she was having none of it -



God does some amazing work - especially in the morning quiet -

No comments:

Post a Comment