Monday, June 7, 2010

Creative Bootcamp Day Two


Today's Word - Picnic

I saw this bee buzzing around this blossom today after work, I thought what a picnic the bee's are having this time of year. No planning, no clean up, just drop in and eat, fly off and eat some more. Then I realized this is no picnic for the bee, it is hard work and it's life's work. But it is a picnic for me to watch, I have a strange fasination with bee's, I am allergic, to I keep my distance, yet I am drawn to them. They are so busy and dedicated to the hive. I love to watch them flit from blossom to blossom.

2 comments:

  1. I do enjoy this. I enjoy how you´ve managed to capture how the bee almost endulges in eating, but as you wrote, it´s hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the day's theme. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete