Saturday, June 19, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp Days Ten through Twelve

Day Ten - Full Bodied Sky

This has been the rainiest spring that I can remember. I am so ready for the sun to come and stay. In the meantime though I am enjoying the beautiful clouds it is bringing. Out where I live you can watch the weather come towards you. I have gotten pretty good at spotting a rain storm and judging how much time I have outside before it hits.

Smooth Get Away



So this pheasant (named Phil) and his mate live in the field behind our home. I have been trying for months to sneak up on him and get a picture. Not a chance, he has amazing hearing - I caught him here taking off but it is not a great photo. Oh well, maybe someday.....

Hush




Drove up this mountain road yesterday. The view was awesome. There was not a sound but nature all around me - God's still small voice. There was a hush up there that can only be had when you are the only soul for miles.



No comments:

Post a Comment