Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New Shoes



I just read a blog that got me to thinking about where I am in my life right now. I am teetering back and forth about where my photography hobby will take me. I am a new wife. I have a fairly demanding job. I love all these things, but how to balance them is the trick.

It is like new shoes, you love them, but they are a little stiff. The old worn out shoes are the most comfortable, but they aren't what I need any more.

I would love to make photography into a side business, but am a little lost in how to do it. I also don't want it to become a chore. I love the feeling of taking a really good picture.

I love being a wife, I never knew it could be like this, a real partnership.

I love my job actually, even on the hard days, it is a great job.

I really do love these new shoes I am wearing, even if they are still a little stiff.

No comments:

Post a Comment